After the kids' stockings we broke for breakfast. Peaches had just woken up so I fed her while everyone ate. Then after a quick diaper change she got to see her present! Number train!
Whoa!
Haha :)
Grandma got a colander. Or if you're four...a hat.
Peanut had a gift sitting under the tree for us that she brought home from preschool.
A candle holder with her little handprint on it! So sweet!
Peaches did not want to open anything...just wanted to chew on it.
So Daddy helped her out.
Then it was time to let the cousins open their presents to each other! Peaches got a fun, brightly colored ball to chew on.
Peanut got American doll miniatures.
Peaches "got" Boo a bracelet making kit.
Buggy got a Calico Critter family of Labradors.
Grandma and Grandpa bought Boo Kerplunk!
And Battleship for Buggy which she has been asking for for months!
Boo picked out this candle with reindeer decoration for me when they went shopping at the Kids Shopping Day at our local library.
Peaches got a sweet little shirt from Grandma. It goes perfect with a pair of overalls she already has.
A little pillow that sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Apparently it was quite shocking. Haha :)
Aunt Danae and Uncle Wade MADE these awesome baseball flags for T and Uncle B. They've been collecting balls and bats for almost the entire year! A couple of the older balls belonged to their grandfather, and a really cool thing is that he was friends with Bing Crosby who used to come out to the farm and play baseball with him. So we were thinking that some of these baseballs could have been played with by Bing Crosby! Pretty neat!
The girls wrapped my big gift for Daddy...and decorated each and every snowman on the wrapping paper. Haha!
They had him good and fooled...adding jars of popcorn and beans so it would rattle.
And wrapping two boxes. But he eventually got down to the gift which was a the new PlayStation! We use ours for everything: Netflix, movies, Pandora, and it had been having a few problems lately. It was 6 years old so I figured it was time for the update.
T wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him all I wanted was to spend time with family. We had drawn Noni's name in the family gift exchange so we decided that (if everything works out) she and I and Peaches will fly down to Texas in the Spring for Uncle Sean's graduation from law school!!! I'm SOO excited! I haven't even met little M, my cousin's baby yet and everyone down there needs to meet Peaches!
Anyway, back to Christmas. We had a great time opening presents and spending the day together. We finally finished with the presents at about noon and then Uncle Wade took the kids outside to go sledding so the rest of us could get Christmas dinner on the table.
What a wonderful Christmas with family!
We are very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment