Just a few leftovers...
Peanut wanted to have a "Baking Contest" which I think just means baking a cake. I had a chocolate cake mix and on the side it had the idea to turn it into a s'more cake. She loved that so we went with it. It was quite delicious!
Boo drew this for Peanut the other day and put it on the fridge. We were doing school and Peaches was in her walker when the sound of crinkling paper broke through my concentration. I realized she'd scooted over, grabbed it off, and was eating it. I had to fish some soggy paper out of her mouth, but I don't think any went down. :P
Getting a little help with her schoolwork. :)
Preparing for take off!
Peaches does this cute little lip thing sometimes. I think she is feeling a tooth trying to come down.
Another walker-assist. She managed to get a puzzle off the shelf, open it up, and strew the pieces about. Luckily she was chewing on the lid and not a piece when I realized what she'd done!
Usually Daddy takes Peanut to preschool, but if he is still home and Peaches is still asleep I can walk her over. :)
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment