P. S. The surgery went very well! My doctor got the fibroid out and showed us pictures. It was actually bigger than my uterus. He also found out that the reason the fibroid gave me such fits with Peaches was because the scar tissue from Peanut's c-section somehow grew up into it. Then as I got bigger with E it was "stretched like a banjo string" he said. Interesting. I'm glad to have it gone! I didn't come out of the anesthesia very well and we had to stay several hours longer than we thought I was really dizzy/nauseous but I slept on the way home and finally started to feel more normal. I spent the rest of the day on the couch and am planning to lay low for the next few days. Thank you so much for all the prayers and thoughts! I could definitely feel the prayers. I hate hospitals but I was so at peace and not even the tiniest bit nervous! That was a real answer to prayer!!! Thank you all!!!
I'm SO glad to hear you came through the surgery alright! I was praying :) (bigger than your uterus? Yikes! Glad you got that taken care of!) ~ Elizabeth D
I'm SO glad to hear you came through the surgery alright! I was praying :) (bigger than your uterus? Yikes! Glad you got that taken care of!) ~ Elizabeth D
ReplyDelete