Friday, October 21, 2016

Funny Friday

Before the funnies...I keep forgetting to post on here, but I've been needing to update. The fibroid tumor that was giving me such fits when I was pregnant with Peaches did not shrink down as it normally does after the birth. I had an ultrasound several weeks ago and it is pedunculated, meaning it is now barely hanging on to the outside of the uterus. 

My doctor advised us that I should have it removed so this morning at 7:30AM I am having the surgery. It is an outpatient procedure that he expects to only last thirty minutes.  The recovery will be the worst part. He is going to make a 2 inch incision into my c-section scar so I will have to lay low for the next 4-6 weeks. 

T is taking a few days off and Noni is taking all of next week off to help out with the girls' schoolwork and carting them back and forth to dance! SOOO nice! I don't know what I would do with her!!!

It should be a fairly simple procedure and he doesn't anticipate any problems, but prayers would be appreciated!

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...





Happy Friday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment