Well it seems fitting that it is October and I'm just now posting Back-to-the-School-Year photos. It has taken a while to get back into the swing of things this year! I'm not sure what it was about this year that seems harder than usual...probably just a combination of 4th and 1st grade, Peanut in preschool, and a nursing baby, but it definitely took me a few weeks to feel like I wasn't drowning in my to-do list each day! We are finding a new "normal" though and the days are running smoother. I guess it just takes a while to leave behind the carefree, sleeping-in, fun days of summer.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the first couple weeks of the school year.
First day of ballet. My cutie Boo.
Switch! Pick up Boo, drop off Bug.
First day of tap/jazz. Cutie friends!
Peanut with her favorite, "Miss L".
And Boo later that day. So happy to be back at dance!
Awana!
When your Daddy is the game leader you have to take a quick time out for a hug after you get your ball in the bucket! ;)
The next week Noni had this cute little game for the kids. They had to run around crazy and when the whistle blew they found a dot to stand on. Then she would pull a corresponding scarf out and whoever was on the color "won". They were so excited!
Being sweet.
Back to the busy-ness, but having so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment