I don't think I've showed these pictures before...scroll past if I have. :)
This was the project Mom and I worked on during our church work day. We turned an old yucky room, nicknamed the "dungeon" into a beautiful Prayer Room! We painted it a few weeks before and spent the work day with my Cricut. It took a long time to cut out all the letters and stick them on, but we were really happy with how it turned out!
This is what took so long! I found a similar thing on Pinterest and we chose our own scripture.
I had to stop and feed the baby a few times, but we finished! Bug and Boo were off running around the church all day. Papa was painting and Daddy was coordinating (he is a Trustee again). Peanut played with the other kids a few times, but for the most part hung out with Noni, Peaches, and I.
Peek-A-Boo Mommy!
Bug and Boo came up from playing with Legos the other day so excited to show me their quints they had made. :)
Airing out while Mommy swaps the 0-3 month clothes for the 3-6 month!
Look at this swirl! It will be interesting to see how her hair lays when she finally starts getting some!
First walk in the stroller!
I was hoping she would go to sleep since she needed one, but she was wide eyed taking in all the new sights!
Watermelon season is here!
That's all for now. Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment