January 15th
The girls got Barnes and Noble gift cards from Uncle J and Aunt H for Christmas. A: "Daddy I have something to tell you. I want a Te purse." Daddy: "Ok. Do you have money to buy that?" A: "Oh yes Daddy. I have a credit card!"
January 16th
I was nearing the end of the pregnancy and taking a nap each day. We had decided to get everyone out of Pullups and bought a bunch of mattress pads for their beds. Peanut wasn't a big fan of napping so sometimes I would let her lay down with me. This particular day she came running in to the room, "Mommy! I want to take a nap with you! I'll go get my blanket and my lily pad!"
February 14th
We were playing the board game Life. Peanut was so excited. "I'm going this way so I can buy a boy! I get to marry!"
February 16th
We had such an early Spring we were outside weeding the garden. I was pulling away when I heard her say, "Uh, a little help here?"
February 17th
Each Sunday School takes up a little offering each week for their class missionaries. She had two quarters and when she saw Noni she said, "Here Noni! These are for B and L! Take it to Mexico for me!"
February 18th
We saw a neighbor outside. She saw that Boo's tooth was missing and asked Peanut if she was going to start loosing teeth too. Peanut casually replied, "No I have to have more numbers."
:)
Buryat New Year
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment