We started off Buggy's birthday morning with a present for everyone...new matching dresses!
Bug and Peanut had ordered this Skipper doll weeks ago. Bug almost bought it when we went to Target a while ago, but Boo kept her cool and talked her out of it. :)
I had to get a picture of the girls in their dresses!
I fed Peaches and then we walked "downtown" and got breakfast...I forgot to get a picture. Then we walked over to the flower shop and picked up the girls dance pictures and DVDs from their recital.
Bug and Peanut had ordered this Skipper doll weeks ago. Bug almost bought it when we went to Target a while ago, but Boo kept her cool and talked her out of it. :)
I had to get a picture of the girls in their dresses!
I fed Peaches and then we walked "downtown" and got breakfast...I forgot to get a picture. Then we walked over to the flower shop and picked up the girls dance pictures and DVDs from their recital.
The plan was to go to the park after that, but there were two big groups there and it was pretty crowded so we headed to the library instead. My bookworms loved it!
Doing her favorite thing makes for a happy birthday girl!
They read for a long time before we finally checked out some books and headed home. Buggy wasn't supposed to have a friend party this year, but we didn't have a good idea for a "big" gift so I told her that her gift could be a party if she chose. She thought that was a good deal. We had some smaller gifts for her: clothes and books. To make it a little more fun I set random alarms throughout the day and whenever one went off she got to open a present from my bag.
LuLaRoe skirt! She loves these!
I fed Peanut again and then Daddy was able to get off work so we headed into town to meet Noni, Papa, and Mama for lunch.
Peaches is starting to grab/grip things!
Buggy chose Zips...one of her very favorites! We ordered and she opened presents while we waited for our food.
Mama always gets the other girls presents too.
Buggy got a great gift from Mama and Aunt J and Uncle K...
A rock tumbler! She loves rocks and has been wanting one for a good 6 months. She was slightly excited. Haha :)
So happy!
Noni and Papa got her some cute new tennis shoes and swim flippers! She's excited to try them out next time we go to a pool!
Apparently I stopped taking pictures at this point in the day. Noni took Peanut home to take a nap and the rest of us went into town and did a little shopping. We bought her some shorts (she's so tall and thin that it's hard to find ones that fit) and then went back to Build-A-Bear where she used her money to buy another outfit for her new bear.
Then we stopped to pick up her birthday cake and a few other things and ran out of time. We grabbed Arby's on the way home, ran into the house to get bags, and then it was off to AWANA. She took cupcakes and shared them with all the TNT girls. What a busy, fun day!
The picture of the girls in their matching dresses is too cute!!! Where did you find dresses that had all those sizes? I'm starting to have troubles finding matching things for my girls.
ReplyDelete