Thursday, April 14, 2016

Leftover Thursday

Caution: a "bare" bottom! Haha :)


Since she doesn't sleep well during her late evening nap sometimes T will hold her until she falls asleep and then set her next to him on the couch.


She looked so tiny sitting there, but not once I took a picture so I had to get him in there for size reference. :)


 We went to a 40th Anniversary dinner and got to hang out with some of our friends from high school! We never see them enough! 


The peach fuzz is starting to grow a little bit!


One of Boo's school assignments. It was "What it your favorite animal and why?" She thought she needed to write between the lines and it was so tiny I asked her to re-write it. It says, "My favorite animal is a bird because birds sing beautiful. I like the tune of birds." We just started learning punctuation and she got a little overzealous. Love the spelling. :)


Bug had to make an Aztec (or was it Mayan?) poncho for Art class so she made it for Peaches. Love the expression here. It's either a "What in the world is this thing?" or a "Whoa. I look GOOD in this!" Haha :)


Helpin' Buggy with her schoolwork!


So this is what happens when Mommy eats dairy!


 At least I came out better than she did! 
 
Happy Thursday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw we have to get a VCS reunion together sometime! I missed the reunion last time because I was pregnant. All you girls look the same as you did in high school.. lucky! :D

    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete