A couple of weeks ago we took Peaches out for her first visit to the farm! I think Grandma was telling her a joke when we first got there...
"I don't get it Grandma."
"Oh wait...I think I get it now."
"LOL Grandma! That's a good one!"
Silly girl!
We have been having an unbelievably nice Spring! We've even made it up into the high 70's a few times! It felt like summer when we were out there. The kids ran around in short sleeves and weren't cold at all! So nice!
We had bought softball stuff on the way down and Daddy and Peanut had this to show me after she got on her jammies. She put the first one in there and he balanced her out. Haha :)
Telling Cousin S a story before bed.
The whole family was over on Saturday and we had a great time hanging out. Peaches made the rounds giving smiles to all her Aunties and Uncles. :)
Peaches is going to have to grow up quickly to catch up with our busy Kenzie girl!
The boys decided to make a circus. They spent a lot of the day preparing it. They sent Peanut into the kitchen with this sign. E told me, "We can't afford any advertising, but we can afford her!" Haha :)
They enlisted workers to help them out. Ticket booth.
Gate keeper. First up was the construction booth.
Snack booth.
The TV station where we heard a weather update.
And here was the map so I didn't get lost. :)
It was the first time we'd all been together since Thanksgiving so it was nice to catch up.
Since it was Spring Break we let Bug and Boo stay an extra day. Uncle B and family were staying through till Monday and brought them home to us on their way back through. I didn't want to leave Peanut there since she still needs help going to the bathroom and such, but I knew she would be feeling left out so we dropped her off at Noni's on the way home and let her stay the night. She was thrilled! I got these pictures the next day...eating breakfast by the fire.
And this one a few minutes later...she left her cereal unguarded for a minute. Whoops! Haha :)
She got to go shopping with Noni.
Auntie M sent me these pictures. Grandpa's chicks arrived Monday morning!
So cute!
The girls always love the little chickies.
They brought the girls home and saw our new house on their way out. What a fun little weekend with the family!
The pictures and smiles with Grandma are heart warming!
ReplyDelete