These are all from before Peaches was born. :)
December 18th
The girls like to play "Noni and her sisters" because there are three of them. One night at Noni's they were talking and K said, "I'm Auntie J!" (birth order) S said, "I'm Auntie Karen!" (again birth order) and Noni is the baby but Peanut instead yelled out, "I'm Uncle K!"
December 20th
We bought Peanut some new church shoes. I put them on her and she gasped, "I am adorable!"
December 23rd
We saw a huge moose in a field when we were driving home from Noni and Papa's. We slowed down to look at it. It was the biggest moose I'd ever seen. Peanut was so excited! "Maybe the moose has babies! That's the BIG Daddy moose! Ohh! Maybe the Mommy moose is going shopping!"
January 2nd
This was when we had the fruit/vegetable baby ticker up on the blog and Noni and the girls had made a butternut squash baby. She was carrying it around like a baby when she accidentally dropped it with a big thunk. Boo yelled, "Whoa! You can't do that with a baby!" Peanut crossly retorted, "It's NOT a baby! It's a punkin'!"
January 8th
Driving through one of the small towns around here, "Wouldn't it be funny if we sneaked into someone's house without asking?!" The rest of us, "Uhh...NO!"
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment