Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter Bunnies!

 My friend K has bunnies and she and her boys brought them over right before Easter for the girls to play with. Of course I just had to put them in their Easter dresses and get a couple pictures! :) 

I had actually bought some Easter dresses, but 6 months was the smallest I could get for Peaches so hers was very big. Then two of our sweet friends at church gave them these adorable Spring-y dresses at Peaches' baby shower! Perfect!

I didn't get a picture with all four girls smiling...T said that is probably how it's going to be from now on. Haha :) 
 

Between these two pictures there's a good smile on everyone. :P


Peaches wasn't sure what to think of these fluffy bunnies! They are 6 week old Angora rabbits. So soft!

   

The girls loved them of course!


Love this smile. I can't believe how big our little Peanut is getting! Love those big brown eyes!


And look how grown up our beautiful Boo Bear is these days!


Not to mention Buggy! So pretty! She'll be 9 in just a few weeks. NINE! Where has the time gone?!?


 We are beyond thankful for these four precious blessings. What a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment