Because of the location and the great resorts a lot of people bring their families to this conference so there are family things to do like an Ice Cream Social the first night.
This year the organizer put board games on all the tables! What a fun idea! And she was so sweet, because the girls wanted to play Monopoly but it was getting late so she let us take the game back to our room. The next morning we played for over an hour.
Then it was back to the pool!
We were at the pool so long we had to have a snack break!
The ducks were swimming right below us in the lake so the girls threw them their leftovers. Apparently ducks like cheese?! Hopefully we didn’t hurt their tummies!
Peanut cracks me up. Any time a shirt gets stuck on her head she says, “Haha! I have a HAAA-AAAT!”
T had a dinner to go to the last night so Noni and I took the girls to Mexican food.
The next morning we had a relaxing morning in our room before checking out.
Then we walked over to the park. Love Boo’s hat.
This was the first thing we found. It lasted about five seconds before Peanut got hit in the face and started crying. :P
It has been SO hot around here! In the 100’s! The playground equipment was really hot but they still managed to have some fun.
I had to get our annual pictures at the park. I guess I didn’t get any of Peanut last time so this is her first one.
“Hey Mom! Look at me!”
“Mommy take my picture!”
We had our traditional last day lunch at the lakeside drive-in before heading home. What a great trip! And thanks so much to Noni for coming and helping with the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment