I guess I got a little out of order. I should have posted these before the Lake pictures.
We had to leave for the Lake Resort on Father’s day right after church so we met Grandma and Grandpa the night before for Thai food and Froyo!
Yum!
Happy Father’s Day Grandpa! We love you!
Daddy, aka: Jungle Gym
The next morning we did presents before church. Buggy was a little excited. :)
Daddy opened the pottery they made for him, and then our other gift was something Auntie Nae had told us about. It’s called Pley and it’s basically Netflix for Legos! You pay a subscription and they send you a set. You build it and then send it back and they send you a new one! I thought it would be fun for to do for awhile until T builds the ones that look fun, but wouldn’t go with our Lego town (mostly the Architecture and Technic ones).
Happy Father’s Day to the best Daddy in the world! Thank you a million times over for all that you do for us. You work so hard and take care of us in every way. Your girls love you more than we can say!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment