Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Buggy!

Look at this beautiful grown-up face! I cannot believe how big our Buggy is getting! She is really turning into a little lady!

Bug

Here is her birthday interview:

1. Favorite color: green

2. Favorite toy: I don’t know…baby doll.

3. Favorite fruit: apples, watermelon, grapes, bananas

4. Favorite TV show: Boxer Children, Clifford, and Lego Friends

5. Favorite lunch: Rusty Moose, Arby’s, McDonald’s, here, Noni’s house

6. Favorite outfit: The one with the skirt that you bought me!

7. Favorite game: Start the Party, The Lego Game

8. Favorite snack: fishy crackers

9. Favorite animal: koalas, pandas

10. Favorite song: God’s Not Dead

11. Favorite book: I don’t know.

12. Your best friend: Selah, Laurel, Faith

13. Favorite Cereal: Frozen cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios

14. Favorite thing to do outside: Horse Around

15. Favorite drink: HCQ (Hi-C…our kids drink water. Very rarely they get chocolate milk, and juice is even more rare than that. We let them get Hi-C one time at Qdoba and we they went CRAZY at Target right after. They were bouncing OFF THE WALLS! It was insane. We told them NO MORE sugary drinks!)

16. Favorite holiday: Christmas, Easter, my birthday

17. Favorite breakfast: watermelon…no I mean pancakes

18. What do you like to take to bed: Koala and Bun-Bun

19. What do you want to be when you grow up: A Mommy

20. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Pizza

Here’s part of the video:

Dear Buggy,

Happy 8th birthday baby girl! I cannot believe I’ve been your mommy for 8 years now! You are getting so grown-up these days. You are a big help to me, and can be so sweet with your sisters. You are talented and thoughtful, passionate and determined! Nothing can stand in your way once you put your mind to something!  

My prayer for you comes straight from Colossians 1:9-10 We have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

Nothing makes me happier than to see you glorifying God with your life. I pray that your hunger for Him will outweigh every other thing in your life and that you will use your life for His glory, whatever that might look like. I know that He has amazing plans for you Buggy girl! Go after them with all your heart! You are my strong-willed, strong-hearted girl, and you are unstoppable! Use that for His glory and you’ll never go wrong!

I love you so so very much. You are more precious to me than I could ever say. Happy Birthday!

Love, Mommy

Bug1

1 comment: