January 10th
We were at Lowe's and T was tying down stuff in the back. His tie downs are under the back seat and he left the door open while he was going back and forth to get them. It was snowing and starting to blow in. Boo yelled, "Daddy! Close my door! You want to leave your CHILD out in the snow?!?"
January 29th
Conversation between Boo and Noni. S: You know what Noni? We [K&S] can't have a sleepover in in each others rooms until I'm 9 because we woke everybody up. Noni: Wow four years. S: We were a lot loud.
February 25th
Bug came down the stairs. "Mommy! Can you tell Boo to stop it!? She just stuck her naked bum in my face and said 'baby orangutangs like to play!'!"
March 7th
We had some people over and Cocoa came running in. Boo: "That is Cocoa. Her middle name is Bean." I guess she's heard me calling her Cocoa Bean and came to that reasonable conclusion. :)
March 16th
I can tell when the girls have been listening to country music with Daddy in the garage. This conversation happened at the dinner table. S: I know where Daddy's from...Idaho! And Mommy's from Washington! K: No Mommy's from Texas! S: IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN TEXAS, YOU'VE GOTTA HAVE A FIDDLE IN THE BAND!
:)
Buryat New Year
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment