February 4th
I had put the Weeble House, bus, and people away in a toy box for a while. Peanut discovered it one day and happily played with it for about a week. One day she came running in, "I can't find my wobbly wobbly guys!"
February 6th
We were leaving to pick up Daddy for lunch. I was getting my shoes on and thought I heard the girls all run out to the garage to get in the car. I headed that way but Peanut wasn't there so I went back in the house. I heard frantic footsteps coming towards me and found her nearly in tears. She frowned at me accusingly, "You LEFT me! I was LOST!"
February 7th
I got this text from Noni. The girls were spending the night there: Oh goodness. After bath the girls were all putting on their matching pjs. K was pulling on Boo's pants. Boo had on Peanut's shirt. I was trying to help them get situated and we looked over to see Peanut in distress trying to hold up K's pants. We got tickled till our sides hurt!
February 12th
After hearing us encourage Boo's reading practice, T started reading a book to Peanut. After every few words she would interrupt. "Good job Daddy!" and "Nice reading Daddy!" and "You can do it Daddy!"
February 16th
We were driving up to the indoor water park when we passed the biggest lake in our area (it's huge). Peanut got so excited, "Look Mommy look! A big water pool!"
February 18th
K and I were doing school work when A comes into the kitchen. "Spi-dah! Dere's a spi-dah in my coat! We gotta shoo it! Shoo it away!" I came over and sure enough there was a spider so I grabbed a shoe and smashed it. "It's gone." I said. A: "Whew. Sanks!"
:)
Buryat New Year
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment