Friday, May 22, 2015

"I larious!" - Part 8

February 19th

I walked into the dark nursery to get Peanut out of bed and tripped over a little wagon. A: "You knock it?" Me: "Yes I tripped on that since your room is a little messy." She pulls on my arm to get out of the crib and says, "It's ok! I did not break your arm!" Then she squeezes my neck really tight in a big hug. "I did not break your head!"

February 27th

Peanut points to my neck and asks, "What that called?" Me: "A mole." A: "Oh! Ok! Like a polka dot afro?!"

February 28th

The sun set and I hadn't shut the blinds yet. Peanut looked outside and pointed, "Look! The lights off! It's not morning."

March 2nd

We were at dance class (you can stay and observe once a month) watching her sister's and she looked outside and saw it was getting dark. She came over to me and put her hands on both sides of my face and looked at me intently. "You forget you need make dinner Mama?"  

April 11th

I looked over at her as she was grabbing at the back of her pants. "I'm just touching my booty!" she informs me. "Why?" I asked. A: "I don't know. For no reason!"

April 21st

T and the girls had seen a hawk swooping over the backyard the night before and he made the mistake of saying it was looking for Cocoa. They were quite upset, but apparently Peanut didn't pick up on the implications because the next day she was playing and happily asked us, "How bout the Seahawk swoop down and grab Cocoa and dey go swimmin'?!"

:)

P.S. Hopefully we'll get a computer soon and I can get back to regular blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment