Friday, January 2, 2015

Shopping and Italian

A couple of weekends ago we took the girls Christmas shopping for each other. It was a little difficult because we were all at Target and we were two adults trying to let three kids pick out presents for each other without the other ones seeing what they were!

First T took Boo and Peanut and I took Bug. Then we switched and I took Boo while he took Bug and Peanut. Then I took Peanut while he took Bug and Boo. THEN I ran to another store while the girls picked out something for me.

We had already bought Daddy a present the week before. Then T realized he forgot something and had to go back in so between us we checked out FIVE times at Target!

shopping

We hadn’t made it into town as early as we hoped so by the time we were done shopping it was 1:30 and everyone was starving!

We decided to head back to the Italian restaurant and try again to get a gift card for Miss J. We figured at lunch it wouldn’t be as busy, and it wasn’t but we still had to wait a few minutes. The girls were happy with the chalkboard wall so they didn’t mind.

shopping1

There was a little bit of a wait so we tried to keep everyone entertained.

shopping2

This restaurant gives each child a clump of salt dough, and there were also crayons to write on our paper tablecloth so they did fine.

shopping3

But even without an electrical fire it was still more exciting (read: crazy) with our three wild ones in tow!

shopping4

But we wouldn’t trade this crazy beautiful life for anything!

shopping5

Maybe someday we’ll get to go there and have a nice, quiet, evening. Haha :)

P.S. I accidentally posted the Funny Friday to tomorrow, and can’t get it back for some reason so just pretend tomorrow is Friday. :)

1 comment: