Thursday, January 1, 2015

“I larious!”–Part 2

Happy New Year! Here are some funnies to start you off…

First of all I have to show this picture someone posted on FB.  It cracked me up because it is so true!

IMG_6239

Okay…

July 16th

Noni was having a meeting at our house for her upcoming mission trip and two of the college-age girls from our church were there. Boo and Peanut both had to go to the bathroom so we went and took care of business. Peanut was potty training so she happily ran out with her sucker and loudly informed everyone, “POOPY POTTY! Get poopy suck-ah!”  Everyone clapped for her and said, “Good job!” So to keep the praise going she then yelled, “S***** go POOPY POTTY TOO!”  Boo, quite embarrassed scolded her, “A! Why did you say that?!”

July 22nd

One day at dinner I had asked her if she could say something so Bug and Boo started asking her things too. “Can you say chicken?” and “Can you say carrots?” then they said, “Can you say Daddy?” To which she replied, “MOMMY!”.  “No, no,” Bug said, “Can you say Daddy?” Again, “MOMMY!”.  “No!” Boo told her, “Can you say Daddy?” Even louder, “MOMMY!”.  Bug, the clever older sister tried a new tack, “Can you say Mommy?” She then yelled, “YEAH!”

July 28th

Daddy had gotten her out of bed so she comes over to me (still in bed) and pokes me in the face.  “Pan-cake? Bef-fast?”  Still waking up, I half responded, “You want pancakes for breakfast?” She got excited that I cracked her code, “Yeah!” And just in case I needed help she opened her mouth wide and pointed inside, “Right dere!”

August 8th

She was jabbering unintelligibly, but we head a “tee” sound. I asked her, “Do you need to go potty?”  “No!” she yelled.  T tried, “Do you need to go potty Peanut?”  “NOO!” she yelled.  “Well what did you say then?” I asked her. “Thank you Daddy!” she responded, thinking I was prompting her. :)

Okay that’s all for now!

We hope this is the start of a wonderful year for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment