Here’s a few leftover pictures. I took this one during church. I love to see my girls singing their little hearts out! Even Peanut sings along! Noni was holding Boo and I had Peanut. K likes to sit with her friends. :)
Taking a drive one day. It was Cocoa’s first one and she seemed to enjoy it. :)
You might be a frazzled Mom if you pour your orange juice into your cereal bowl first…and THEN your glass.
Got a monkey on your back?
Moving out. :)
(to Noni’s for the night)
Can a 7.5 year old fit in a baby PeaPod? Yep! And sleep there happily!
K found a flight suit in Noni’s Barbie stuff so she dressed this one up and said, “It’s Auntie Eve in her Navy suit! Now she can fight for us!”
That’s all for today. Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment