It’s time for the first installment of funny sayings by Peanut! I’ve been waiting for a title to pop into my head before I started posting these and tonight she said something that made us laugh and she laughed too saying, “I funny! I larious (hilarious)!”
These first ones I have recorded are funnier if you remember they were all said before she was two. The first one was at 19 months. Hopefully you all find them funny…I could see if you didn’t because half of her funny-ness is just the adorable way she does/says things!
April 11th
Noni likes Coke, and often has one at our house. Peanut went to throw away a piece of garbage she found and when she pulled open the garbage drawer she saw a coke bottle in the recycling behind it and yelled out, “NONI!”
June 1st
She came over to me and put her face on my hands to make sure I was paying attention. “MOMMY! PAY! ME! NICE!” Me: “You’re going to play nicely?” A: “Yeah.” and toddles off.
June 17th
We always encourage the girls to say thank you when a waiter/waitress brings them something. This is one of those “you know you might be eating out too much when…” your 22 month old receives her water cup and says, “Tank oo Pablo!” (the waiter’s name).
June 20th
I think I might have mentioned this one when I blogged about it…but when we were at the airport heading to Florida for Uncle Sean’s wedding we were talking about where the luggage was going. The girls could see it being loaded onto the plane and I pointed, “See? It’s going in there, in the belly of the plane.” Peanut was VERY excited about that and for the next thirty minutes, ran around pulling up her shirt…flashing the plane and fellow passengers and yelling, “AIH PANE! BEL-YEE!”
June 28th
At the end of that trip we had explained that we were heading back to the airport to get on a plane and go home. Apparently we should have clarified…our plane would be leaving the next day. We were driving towards the airport to return the rental car and she saw a plane taking off. In a panicked voice she yelled, “HU-WEE DADDY! Pane go bye-bye!”
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for future installments!
LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! You are great about documenting these - I need to do it!
ReplyDelete