We’ve just had one performance after the other the last few weeks, and it’s still going!
Boo’s little preschool program was last Tuesday. Noni, Papa, and Mama came out for it. Grandma and Grandpa had just been here a two days before (for the dance recital) so we took video for them.
I am so glad that Boo has this year in preschool. Ms. J is an amazing preschool teacher and I think it has been so good for Boo to have this special time that is just hers.
Here’s Mama, Noni, Peanut, and Bug waiting for it to start…this is one of Bug’s many not-smiling for the camera faces. We’ve been working on that…
And the sweet little preschoolers! They were so cute up there!
Boo is the oldest, and the only one who will be graduating this year. The others are all 3/4 and will have another year of preschool.
Our friend’s new baby, A starred as baby Jesus.
They said a little poem and sang some songs. So cute!
Here is the poem.
And a few songs…
I asked Boo to say the poem for me one more time because I knew she had it down pat, but in the program it didn’t come out as clearly. :)
Our sweet little preschool girl!
“Me too! Wait fa me!”
Ms J is so thoughtful! She does this every year…a dinner for the families and grandparents. She had the church decorated so nicely and a wonderful dinner with Christmas cupcakes for dessert (the girls favorite part!). So nice!
Aww love that Christmas performance. Mrs. J. is an awesome preschool teacher! I'm sure A and L will become little buddies when they are old enough to go!
ReplyDelete