Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Recital

For some reason I’m having a hard time uploading more than three videos so I’ll try again tomorrow. Here are the first three numbers of the girls recital. We have been SO IMPRESSED with the new dance studio in town! The ladies have done such a great job getting it up and running and the kids all love it and them!

They decorated the stage beautifully and put on a very professional show. It was so great!  Here is Boo’s tap. She is in the back right corner.

They have been working so hard on these! 12 weeks of dance and countless nights of practicing and they did such a good job! We were so proud of our little dancers!

This is Bug’s Hip Hop.

Since we couldn’t decide which class/teacher to go with we ended up trying both this year and it hasn’t been a problem at all.  It was pretty hectic at the dress rehearsal/pictures because they and two other girls were the only ones in both classes so they kept needing to be two places at once…one teacher would say, “Ok I need tap on stage” and the other, “Oh but I need ballet at pictures” and so on, but it worked out and we ended up with a fun recital where we had one of our girls dancing every other dance!

Bug is in the front center.

And Boo’s ballet.  There were so many sweet little ballerinas! These are the age 4-6 group. So cute!

Okay I’ll try to get the rest of the videos up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!! Wonderful!! Wish I was there to see it in person but thanks for the videos!

    ReplyDelete