Well I have literally tried a over a dozen times to upload that last video of Bug’s and it just won’t go for some reason. :/
Here are some pictures from our little town’s Christmas kick-off celebration (two weeks ago now!). Both the girls did one dance, and our church Christmas choir (of which T and I are a part) sang a medley. Peanut was the only one in our family who didn’t get to perform on stage and she was NOT happy about it! She cried so pitifully (but briefly) when we wouldn’t let her go on stage and did not understand why she didn’t get a turn!
Not everyone could make it on a Sunday evening but here are the girls from Bug’s hip hop that were there.
Boo got to do her jazz.
Cutie pie!
This is the same song as one of the ones I already uploaded from the recital, but this is a much closer view. Sorry about the poor video quality…I was taking pictures while trying to hold my phone steady and it didn’t work out that well. Haha :)
Bug’s group had to sit on the sideline while the older girls did their dance. I thought they looked cute admiring the advanced group.
They did a great job and I think it helped them “get their feet wet” for the recital the following week.
Nice moves there Buggy!
Every year our Pastor goes up with all the kids and tells them the Christmas story. It’s hard to see but Peanut’s head is poking up there behind the boy in the yellow shirt. At least she got to see what it was like on stage. Haha :) Bug and Boo are right next to her, but you can’t see them.
Dancin’ girls!
Ready for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment