Thursday, June 20, 2013

Leftover Thursday

It’s time for another random phone picture dump.

Look what I found someone doing the other day! 

IMG_1531

I guess it’s baby gate time. :{

Peanut is LOVING bath time lately!  She will happily splash and play for as long as I will let her!  When she hears the water running she crawls like lightening to the bathroom and pulls herself up to the edge.

IMG_1535

“Baths are fun now that I can sit up!”

IMG_1573

Another future ballerina?

IMG_1557

I found this a few weeks after Easter. :)

IMG_1574

Peanut likes to stick her limbs through the crib slats now that her bumper is off.  Sometimes she acts like she is stuck, but I think she has just figured out how to work the system. :)

IMG_1577

Spaghetti!

IMG_1605

We tried out a new restaurant the other day with Mama.  It was completely empty when we got there (not a good sign? :) I went up to order and looked over to find the girls had promptly discovered some video games.

IMG_1652

The girls were excited to find a “rainbow” on the ceiling from a reflecting CD on the window sill the other day.

P1100966

Our little princess.  Boo has gotten out of the fancy-dress-every-single-day phase, but she will occasionally still put one on.  This was the day of the last t-ball game so she was the best dressed fan there!

P1100929

Bug got into the face paints the other day!  She actually had a pretty nice design, but her whole face was COVERED and I may have over-reacted :P causing her to wash it all off (sort of) before I got a picture.  She looked like Violet from Willy Wonka. :P

P1100869

That’s all for now.  Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment