Sunday through Wednesday we made our escape to the lake! We actually didn’t get in the lake at all, but we had a great time! :)
The Road of Death dealt it’s cruel blow to Buggy this time, but thankfully no one threw up! We’ve all had colds, and hers was at it’s peak on the way down making her…and the rest of us…miserable!
Poor Buggy!
She actually started crying at one point, but I put in an Adventure in Odyssey CD to take her mind off it which, thankfully, helped. She perked up as soon as we got there and as soon as we brought the luggage up we changed into our swimsuits to hit the pool!
Little ham.
I love babies in swimsuits. :)
We brought a pool floaty for Peanut and she loved it! This one was given to us by the cousins and she thought attached toys were awesome! She floated contentedly while the girls splashed and jumped and doggie paddled around.
I’m a big girl!
Love that smile!
We ordered a pizza while at the pool and then hustled upstairs to get changed into jammies before the delivery guy got there. We let the girls watch TV while eating. They loved it!
Here was the view from our balcony! This picture doesn’t do it justice. The sunsets were gorgeous!
I have lots more pictures…I’ll put them up tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment