I have had Baby Beluga stuck in my head every Tuesday for the past 6 months. The girls come home singing it every time they go to dance class since that was their “number” this year. We’ve been waiting all week for the big recital and it was just as cute as I hoped it would be! Since the weather was nice they got to dance on the outside stage. The theme was Summer and all the acts were fun, summery songs. The girls’ ballet was Baby Beluga, and their tap dance was Wipeout.
Boo was so cute up there. She waved and smiled whenever she saw us. :)
Here we go…
We couldn’t get the camera to zoom at first so it’s hard to see them in this video. Boo’s hair flower is white and Bug’s is purplish pink.
It was obvious that these girls have improved a lot in their second year of dance! Look at this picture…almost all of them are in the same position!
LOVE this, Boo is looking back at K to see what she should be doing. Very much a snapshot into their lives. :)
Peanut wasn’t too interested in the dancing, but the freshly cut grass was pretty exciting.
“Hi Mommy!”
Here is Wipeout. I had been helping the girls practice Baby Beluga so I knew the routine by heart, but I hadn’t seen Wipeout before. I LOVED Boo’s “dance” parts. SO cute.
Boo pulled out some old school moves! :)
Love this cutie patootie!
And I love our long, leggy, scraped-kneed girl!
Nice moves Bug!
And nice job on the action shot Daddy! Check out the height on this jump!
She is getting to be quite the little dancer and a lot of the girls watch her to see what they should be doing. She will be moving up to the 6-9 group next year.
I love when Boo “poses”. So funny.
“It’s WIPEOUT!”
Sweet sweet girl!
Our grown-up Buggy girl!
For the finale they all got up there and were led in Psy’s Gangnam Style. They had so much fun. It was really cute.
And we had to get a picture with Miss K before we left! She is such a great dance teacher!
Another great year of dance is all wrapped up! Next week: VBS!
I have had baby beluga stuck in my head too!! The girls did a GREAT job and you got some really good pictures!
ReplyDeleteI had to watch wipeout twice. Once to watch Buggy and how it was supposed to look and once to just roll on the floor laughing hahaha
ReplyDelete