The other day during quiet time Buggy asked it she could play her new game Stack the Countries on my phone. I told her yes and went about getting things done as quickly as I could while the little ones were napping.
I heard her giggling when I went past the breezeway at one point and asked what she was doing. “Just texting Noni.” was the reply. She is allowed to text Noni and Daddy so I said “ok” and moved on. Later when I went to ask my mom as question I saw the string of texts and burst out laughing. She sent them so fast that they didn’t deliver, but they cracked me up. Here is what she sent…
Yes it took three pages for me to photograph it all. She has never sent a picture before so I was surprised that she figured out how to take a picture and send it! I don’t have the flip thing so she had to hold the phone backwards and randomly snap to get those pictures. I am hardly ever able to get what I want when I do that, but she did pretty good! I love the “Boo” face. What a funny girl!
This is sooo funny!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Funny girl! They figure everything out so fast I swear!
ReplyDelete