Friday, March 8, 2013

The Birthday Song

The other day Noni taught Bug how to play Happy Birthday so she could play it for T on his birthday.  She was SO excited and kept asking me, “Is it Daddy’s birthday today?” 

Then she was so happy when I finally said yes that she started playing it while he was in the shower.  I finally told her, “He can’t hear you right now” so she asked me to video her.  Then of course she played it again, several times, once he got out of the shower.  So sweet. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a pianist! Beautiful!! I love her enthusiasm to play for her daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good! I'm jealous of K being able to get some piano lessons. I wanted to sign Emery up for kindermusic this year but of course none of the classes for his age are on my days off. :(

    ReplyDelete