Tuesday, March 19, 2013

7 Months

Peanut is SUCH a happy baby!  I love how easy it is to make her smile.  She smiles at anyone who looks her way.  Even strangers get big smiles as long as they don’t try to take her from us. :)  She is our happy happy girl!

7months3

One of the things she’s recently discovered is Izzy.  She is fascinated by her and will stare and stare.  I need to get a picture…it keeps her entertained while I am making dinner. :)

7months2

She has found her feet in the past month!  Auntie Karen gave her some cute socks with a pink tulle poof ball on the toes and when she was wearing them one day she noticed it.  Since then she often takes off her socks and chews on them or drops the sock and puts her foot in her mouth. :)

7months

Her little legs are ALWAYS moving!  She kicks them and claps her feet together almost constantly.  When she wakes up she doesn’t say anything at first, but we can hear the thump-thump-thump of her little legs. 

7months1

She has started looking for her sisters or Daddy whenever she hears a noise.  The other day she heard the car door slam and started jumping around in my arms, all excited, because she knew Daddy was home.

One funny development is that she is working on her pick-pocket skills.  My watch is kind of like a cuff bracelet and she is constantly taking it off without me even realizing it as I carry her around.  I’ll look at her to find it in her mouth and dripping with slobber. :P  She also likes to pull off my earrings.  Thankfully she’s worked up to a gentle pull instead of a hard yank. :)

7months4

So at 7 months she spends her days smiling and making us smile. We love our little Peanut to pieces! She is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment