Saturday, March 16, 2013

No Thanks

So far food has been a bit of a bust with Peanut.  We haven’t found anything she likes.  She has started clamping her mouth shut whenever we try to get something in.  I thought maybe things would go better if she tried feeding herself so I got out the mesh bag and put a banana in it. 

It worked great at first…

banana

banana1

Until the banana actually started coming through the mesh, then she was done with it.

banana2

Speaking of the mesh bag…

watermelon

Yep, that’s a little Boo Bear with the same bag!

watermelon2

I had to get a video of it the second time we tried.  I really don’t force feed her…I was just trying to get her to do what she has been doing whenever we try to feed her something…a big sherbert! 

I remember Boo doing the exact same thing.  She didn’t want to eat anything until we tried some homemade applesauce at Grandma and Grandpa’s house and then the world of food became a fun and exciting place.  Hopefully we’ll soon find something to unlock Peanut’s tastebuds.  Until then I’ll keep trying to get her to eat…while ducking the flying globs.

1 comment:

  1. lol, she's not too happy about that but she's so sweet trying to communicate her distaste!

    ReplyDelete