Boo Bear’s Cubbie group got to sing at church yesterday. It was too cute. They all trooped up there and Noni got them sorted out and in some order.
It took a second for them to get the hang of it…
There we go!
Adorable. They sang two songs and two of the kids said a little phrase.
Both songs were great, but I loved the one with the hand motions. Seriously cute.
That was:
Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. ~ Joshua 1:9
That’s the verse we sing when the girls are afraid of the dark or have a bad dream. :)
The other song was Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Love it.
Grandma, Grandpa, Mama, Uncle Rick, Aunt Diane, and cousin Ricki all came to see Boo Bear sing and we had everybody over for lunch afterwards. She was pretty excited!
Thanks for coming everybody! Good job Cubbies!
soooo cute! I could even hear the smile in Noni's voice as she led them!! =)
ReplyDelete