Peanut is getting to be such a big girl! Looking at the other two makes me realize, even more, how quickly the baby months go, and that makes me want to hold Peanut any time she is awake. I definitely have to put her down to get things done, but I do like to hold her as much as possible.
Now that she is sitting up I can put her down in her room for 5-10 minutes and she will play happily with her toys. Whenever I walk by she spots me and gets a huge grin on her face. I had to get it on video. :)
So sweet! Isn't it nice to know that that big smile is just for you? The baby months are flying by for me with Quinn too. I want time to slow down!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so happy! Happy with her toys and happy to see you! She's so cute!!
ReplyDelete