Monday, May 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We’re back!  Our first family vacation was a success!  We had a wonderful trip!  It was really great, and it was so much fun to spend a full 10 days together! 

We had a busy ten days and pretty much went non-stop so it is really nice to be home and able to take a breath. :)  It was also wonderful to come home to find that my tulips have just started blooming!  Yay!  This is one of my favorite times of year for my garden and I was afraid they would be all done before we got back. 

flowers

I will get all my pictures together so I can start posting about everything we did.  It was quite a trip! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a lovely time away :) Tulips are soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks beautiful! It looks like it really warmed up between your leaving and returning photos.

    ReplyDelete