I can’t believe you are five years old today! I know I say that every year, but it’s true. You are growing and changing so fast that it amazes me! So often these days I look at you and wonder where my baby has gone. You seem so grown up lately. You are turning into such a little lady, and you get more beautiful by the day.
You are so precious to us. You make us laugh every day and you add so much joy to our lives. I am thankful for your spirit. You love to laugh, and to make others laugh. You love to tell jokes and be silly, and you are very witty.
We are so thankful to have you in our lives. What a blessing you are to us and to your sisters. You are such a good helper and do a lot for Mommy. I know you are going to be such a big help when your baby sister is born and I’m looking forward to seeing you with her. You always make sure that we pray for her every day. :)
I love your sensitive spirit. You are very empathetic and feel for people when they are hurting. I also love how thoughtful you can be. You think of others and what you can do to make things better for them. You love to bring things to Mommy and help me around the house.
I love that you and Boo are really playing together now. You love to have pretend picnics and birthday parties. I can let you go outside and you guys have a great time together. Of course you have your sisterly squabbles as well, but the smiles and giggles make up for it. :)
You are such a blessing and we thank God for you every day. We love to watch you grow and change and are looking forward to the next year. Happy 5th birthday Buggy! We love you more than you could ever know!
Love, Mommy
What a lovely, heartfelt post. Happy 5th birthday to Bug :)
ReplyDeleteHer hair is so long now! What a beautiful girl :) Happy 5th birthday! (Where has the time gone?)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of K. She looks so pretty. Happy Birthday k! I hope you had a wonderful time with your special birthday guests! :)
ReplyDeleteThat photo of her is GORGEOUS!!! She is such a beautiful, sweet girl. I'm so glad we got to see her!
ReplyDelete