Monday, May 21, 2012

Day–7 Princesses!

I think it’s safe to say that one of the girls’ best parts of Disney was having lunch with the Princesses!  Our lunch was in Norway at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and when they called people’s reservations they would say, “Would the 6 members of the Royal Family Johnson please follow us?”  It was pretty cute.

epcot10

The first thing we did when we walked in was get in line to meet Belle.  Boo Bear loved her dress and kept touching it.

epcot11

epcot12

The description of the lunch specified that not every princess would be there each day so I wasn’t sure at that point if Belle was going to be the only one we would get to meet.  I was pleasantly surprised that we ended up meeting almost all of them!

There was an appetizer buffet with a salad bar and T tried some interesting new cheeses.  I was thankful that the girls ate quite a bit of that because by the time we ordered our meals the princesses had started coming around and they were so excited I don’t think they ate more than a few bites of their entrees.

Mom, Karen, and I all got the open faced chicken sandwich with cauliflower soup.  It was very good!

P1060888

Aurora was the first guest at our table.

princess

epcot13

epcot14

Then Ariel came.  She was our favorite.  Her voice was all bubbly and cute and she was calling the girls “Angel Fish” and “Star Fish” and saying things to make them laugh.

You can’t hear very well since it was loud in there but she said to Boo, “You look just like my friend Belle today!  But you don’t have to live with the Beast like she does! *giggle* He’s hairy.”  Then she says, “Come on over here Guppies.”  Boo said something about Cinderella and she says, “Watch out, she tends to lose her shoe.  We put straps on the back and that helps out a little.  Bye humans!”  It was really cute. :)

princess1

epcot15

Cinderella was next.  I loved the way Boo would just stare up into their faces.  She was in awe.

epcot31

epcot16

Bug was pretty awe-filled herself. :)

epcot17

epcot18

Snow White was the last to visit our table.  (These next pictures were taken on T’s iPhone since this was another time my camera chose to freak out).

mk34

I have no idea what Boo said to her but it must have been something shocking. :)

mk35

Bug asked Snow White which her favorite dwarf was. She said, “Well of course I love them all, but if I had to pick one I’d say Dopey because he’s so silly! He always makes me laugh.  You know this morning he ate a bar of soap??  He was hiccupping bubbles!”

mk53

After the Princesses had gone around they had a promenade where all the little girls lined up with the Princesses and walked around the restaurant.  The girls are in the middle of this video.  You can’t see them very good but you get the idea.

T had told our front desk that we were celebrating Bug’s birthday there so they brought her this special cupcake and we sang Happy Birthday to her.  The tables around us joined in too. :)

mk37

And you can see on the left, the desserts they brought the rest of us.  I’m not sure what they were exactly but they were good!

epcot19

What an experience!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is like the ultimate little girl dream day! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures! I love the ones with S looking up at Cinderella. And I love the pic with K's bday cupcake. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute! Aurora, I must say, looks scarily 80's with all of that makeup, though. Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I had a co-worker that did this with her daughter, what a perfect lunch! I'm so glad they got to meet the princesses, in one setting! I can't wait to do this with my little girl some day:).

    ReplyDelete