Just wanted to pop in with a brief (no pun intended) update. Boo has been very easy to potty train! She has not had a single wet accident since the first day and has woken up from 4 naps dry AND woke up this morning dry! (And Bug was wet…haha)
AND she actually tells us when she needs to go potty! She will look up and say, “potty time!” and we set her down, she goes, and then she is off and running again. So nice!
She figured out the #2 side of things on Thursday of last week so it took her four days to bowel train and one day to bladder train. She is still reluctant to poopy in the potty but she will do it for a “special treat”. I realized she needed more incentive than an m&m to poopy in the potty so I put some Halloween treats into a glass jar where she can see them for motivation. It has worked so far. She had five poopy accidents in the first four days, and hopefully there won’t be anymore, but 7 accidents total made me thankful! It was NOT that easy the first time I did this! :)
Good job Boo!
That's awesome! What a relief for it to be so easy, I'm sure!!
ReplyDelete