Today (Saturday) was cookie day. We literally spent all morning (and part of the afternoon) making cookies. We decided to make them for our neighbors, to deliver with our Christmas cards tomorrow. This is the first year Boo has been able to participate in the Christmas baking. She had fun but didn’t accomplish much. :)
She mostly did this…crumbled the small amount of dough I gave her.
Of which 95% ended up on the floor. Izzzzzy!
Daddy and Grandpa were upstairs working on the wiring (yes we’re getting closer!) and came down to pilfer a few cookies away. :)
I only let Boo frost the one she was going to eat because I figured our neighbors wouldn’t appreciate the germs that come from licking the spreader between strokes. :)
Yum. The fruits of my labor are delicious!
Buggy meticulously chose colors for each cookie.
And once she was all done she was thrilled to pick one out and eat it.
What good little helpers. Maybe next year I’ll just let them do all the baking while I sit back and relax! ;)
You'll have to save some for Sean. I didn't make my Christmas cookies this year so he'll be missing those. Looks like fun! Good memories!
ReplyDeleteKaren
That's awesome! I missed doing our neighbor Christmas baking this year. We have so many Christmas events at our house that I'm having to prepare for that there's no way I could take on one more project! Maybe Valentine's baked goods instead...
ReplyDelete