For my mom’s birthday we bought her tickets to go see Disney On Ice present Toy Story 3! Last year we took Bug and she loved it, so this year we decided Boo was old enough to enjoy it as well. The show was amazing! They really know how to make it exciting! The costumes were so fun and had such variety and several times someone would go flying through the air. It was great!
I told Bug that she had $15 of her own money to spend on whatever she wanted but she chose to save it. I bought them mini-donuts for a snack but, surprisingly, she saved her money…even though she really wanted a Jessie snow cone. :)
Boo did great during the show. I think the only reason she stayed focused was because we were so close to the ice. Every now and then she would get squirmy but they someone would go flying past her and grab her attention again.
My friend had given us a code that let us get tickets before they went on sale to the public so I decided, since this was for Noni’s birthday, I might as well upgrade to the nicer seats. I didn’t buy the really expensive front row but whoever was supposed to be in front of us didn’t show up so we actually were in the “front” row!
What an awesome show! The costumes were so elaborate! My favorite was the “Woody’s Roundup” where they were all in cowboy/girl costumes. Although the Barbie number (Bug’s favorite) with tons and tons of Barbies skating around in neon colored workout jumpsuits was pretty cute too.
After the show was over the girls went and touched the ice to feel how cold it was.
What a fun birthday celebration!!!
Happy Birthday Noni!
How fun! We've never done an "on ice" show. But I'm sure Ali would love it! What a great birthday present!!
ReplyDelete