Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby “Shee-sus”

Bug spent the night with Noni on Monday so that Boo and I could really focus on the potty training and when she came back she had a present from Auntie Nina and Uncle Mike that said, “open right away”.  It was this adorable book with a nativity that you can pop out and put together!

book

The girls were so excited!  Bug kept saying, “This is great!  This is so great!” and Boo was just clapping and squealing because she loves the “baby Shee-sus!”

book1

I helped them get it all put together.

book2

And then they sat there playing with it so sweetly.  I could hear them talking. 

Boo: “May-wee?”

Bug: “I put her in the stable.  She has to take care of Baby Jesus.”

Boo: “Zho-sef?”

Bug: “Here, you put him in the stable by Mary.”

book3

The “sep-ads” and “an-mals” were a big hit too.  What a fun present!  Thanks Auntie Nina and Uncle Mike!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they liked it! :) I got it at a great price at Borders when they were doing their going out of business sale. It looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete