Here are a few leftover pictures of our Christmas trip to the farm.
~
A little play time with Grandpa.
~
We had to go straight to the tub after her Christmas dinner. She got the fun idea to put cranberry sauce in her hair. It tasted so good she wanted to share with her hair.
And here's a little video of the babies. I'm afraid to say our baby is well on her way to becoming a bully! Guess we're going to have to start working on sharing!And here is a short video of a snowstorm. We were outside and felt a few little drops of rain, literally seconds later we were hit with this crazy wind and a blizzard of snow. By the time we made it the 50 feet back to the house we were soaked! I tried to get a video b/c some of the flakes were golf ball size, but it didn't really show up. It was also changing really fast back and forth between rain and snow. But you get the idea.
Okay, now I'm done with the first set of Christmas pictures. We'll be having our New Year's Christmas with my parents this weekend so more will be coming. Now I'm going to go bundle up and clear off our 6 inches of snow we got last night! Yay for fresh snow!

Hahaha, I love the cranberry sauce pics!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the new snow! It's got me all excited again even though Christmas is over. I just shoveled our driveway out after they plowed our street. And I'd just like to say that was my workout for the day. phew!
ReplyDelete