Saturday, December 11, 2010

BWF Smackdown

Last week our adorable nephew, Waylon, and his mommy got to come spend the night at our house!
Auntie Nae has recently started a lia spohia jewelry business and I decided to host a show to help her get started. I was so impressed with how well she did! She was extremely professional in her presentation, but at the same time it was very casual and relaxed. I'm sure you'll be spotting me in lots more jewelry in future pictures b/c I got a ton of it! Being a hostess is definitely the way to go! You get tons of deals, plus you get a percentage of your show sales. I'm really excited to get all my jewelry and can't wait to start wearing it. Thanks Danae!
~
Anyway, while we were having our party T had the babies in the nursery. Apparently the babies were having a little smackdown competition in there...and T, being a dad, just took pictures. :)
~
And now! It's time! For the BWF (Baby Wrestling Federation) Smackdown!
~
In our left corner we have Waylon, weighing in at 18 pounds, and measuring 29 inches. And in our right corner we have the "Boo", weighing in at 17 pounds, and also measuring 29 inches. Let the games begin!
~
And the "Boo" makes the first move...crawling toward the competitor with lightening speed.

And she comes away with the first point.
Wait! This isn't ultimate fighting! I see an illegal acquisition of a weapon!

She's got him down!

Foul!

And with that...the ref calls the match. Waylon is the winner by default.
~
Now on to some more humane games.
~
The contestants put aside their differences and decide to work together. The Boo is going to try to teach Waylon how to crawl.

Well, the crawling lessons didn't work out so well, so in the morning Waylon decided to teach Boo how to walk! He started walking over Thanksgiving...at 9 months!!!
~
"See, ya gotta move that foot first, then the other, and you just keep goin."

Bug wanted to get in on the Waylon fun!

And it's nice to see that after all that roughhousing and poor sportsmanship the babies can still be friends.

Check back for the next match up...scheduled for Christmas 2010.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! And I'm sure that T was MORE than happy to be in the nursery with the kids than at the oohing and aahing jewelry party!! :)

    ReplyDelete