We got to go to another fun birthday party this week! One of K's little buddies turned the big 3! When we first got there she was a little tired. :)
~
And she was off like a shot. I guess she felt like a pro since this was her second time at the play place. She was bravely going down on her stomach instead of just sitting there. :)
And since my eldest daughter was a flash of blurry excitement as she ran around the place crazy, I decided to focus my photography on a more willing (and location bound) subject.
I took Boo over to the baby bounce toy and she was not too thrilled. In fact, she was downright suspicious.
"There's something fishy going on here. A giant mushroom?!? Get me outta here Mom!"
Boo loved all the climbing and the crawling! I think it is going to be a while until she walks. She has all the necessary skills and she has actually taken a few steps but she can crawl almost faster than her sister can walk so why take the time to slowly plod along wobbling and crashing? She can get where she wants to go much faster and much more efficiently by crawling.
And crawling is handier for climbing which she loves to do!









That looks so fun! I need to try Ali again at a bouncy place...maybe she'd like it now!
ReplyDelete