Our church had a Christmas program for the kids yesterday. The lady in charge asked me if Bug could hold the microphone during one of the verses of the songs so we've been practicing for the past couple of weeks. You never know what she is going to do so I was a little worried that she might decide not to go up altogether, but she did beautifully.
~
We grabbed a few pictures before Sunday school.
~
Sitting in the front row waiting to go on.
Staring off into the distance, gaining the courage to belt it out...or looking for Grandma. :)
She had quite the audience, Noni, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, and one of her Aunties all the way from Florida! One of my beautiful cousins got to spend the last two days with us. We had so much fun with her! We were very sad to put her on the plane tonight but we are so glad we got to have her for a few days. I will post more pictures of her visit later.


I'm so glad you post these videos so I can relive these precious memories.
ReplyDeleteNoni
Ooops I don't know how to delete my comment, just realized I'm supposed to say Bug! I'm sorry :/
ReplyDeleteThat is so stinking cute! I've heard that song before, but I don't remember where. I wish our church did something like that. There are some things I really miss about more traditional churches. One of my favorite Christmas memories was one year when we were little and in the Christmas play. It snowed for on Christmas Eve and we all walked in the snow from Grandma's to the church. Ben and I were in heaven. :)
ReplyDelete