October 6th
We were looking at some pictures that were taken before Bug was born. She was looking for herself. We've been over this time and again..."You weren't born yet" sometimes she accepts this explanation and sometimes she doesn't.
K - "Where's me?"
Me - "You aren't in these pictures."
K - "Why not? Did you forget me in your tummy?"
~
October 13th
I think I have mentioned this one before but sometimes Bug will say something that we say to her but is inappropriate for a child to say to an adult. I always try to explain why she shouldn't say such things while trying not to laugh. We were having a conversation about something she wanted and I told her no. She was getting frustrated that I wouldn't let her have it and said, "Don't argue me!"
~
October 16th
K - "Is Jesus bigger than God or is He shorter?"
Me - "Umm, the same."
K - "Can I hold Jesus in my hand?"
Me - "No, the bible says that He is so big He can hold us in the palm of HIS hand." I picked up a crust of bread that Boo was eating and put it in my hand. It's like we are the size of this bread in His hands.
K - "Ohhhh, now I get it. Jesus is like when I eat my crust!"
~
October 20th
We were riding in the car K pipes up with, "Mom? Can I be a dog when I grow up?"
~
October 22
We took my Grandma out to lunch.
Once we were done she said, "Mmm, that was good. I gobbled up my food."
K - turns to her, very seriously, and says, "Mama! Don't gobble your food, you might choke!!"
~
October 24th
In the car
K - "My tummy hurts."
Me - "Why?"
K - "I think I ate too much JUNK!"
~
October 28th
K went to the bathroom wearing pjs. I was on the computer and she comes galloping back into the room, wearing nothing but a cowboy hat, and yelling, "HOWDY PARTNER!"
~
October 30
K - "Daddy is this a mustache?"
(fingering T's five o'clock shadow)
T - "Sort of."
K - "It's really frickly! Are freckles frickly too?"
Those are great, as always!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are so funny! I love how she can't figure out why she's not in the pictures. She is learning so much and absorbing everything :)
ReplyDelete