One of the days after VBS my friend B and I picked up a carload of girls and headed to the pool! It was very hot and a perfect day for it! I found this picture on my phone later. :)
Lou was excited to go off the diving board!
So much joy!
Peaches' swimming has taken off this year! She is doing great!
Lou is doing really well too but I still make her wear her life jacket if it's over her head. She has more confidence than she should. :P
Such a fun group of girls! They had a great time!
After the pool T got to come home with us and spend the night. She and Peanut dragged a couple of twin mattresses into the work out room so they could watch a movie. They have so much fun together!
We just wish T was around all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment