We had a very odd week in July where only the oldest and youngest were home for a week. Boo and Peaches were both up at camp and Peanut was in Texas with Noni. Lou was a little at loose ends without her best friend and stuck close to me all week. I tried to think of things to keep her busy and we did pretty well.
One morning we went blueberry picking with some friends. I was expecting her to just eat a bunch of blueberries and then get tired but she ended up picking almost as many as I did!
We can either have mouth open or eyes open in pictures these days. It can't be both. Haha.
It was warm out and then it started sprinkling but it was nice not to be too hot!
We were only there for a little over an hour and ended up with about 12 pounds of blueberries! We got them all processed that day and put into the freezer.
It was very hot another day and Lou started running through the sprinklers to cool down.
I love her joy!
Ta da!
The wind kicked up when I was videoing her.
Peanut's cat Sky(walker) is the only one that will come sit with me when I'm outside reading. I took this picture for her and sent it to Noni saying that he was missing her. :)
While everyone was gone Bug's official NAC certification came through so we went out to dinner and got ice cream to celebrate. She has now gone to several days of orientation at the hospital and is starting to work "for real"!
Lou was really missing Peaches so Bug let her have a sleepover in her room. So sweet!
Lou ended up sleeping in Peaches' room the final two nights she was gone and Lou was SO happy when we picked her up from camp on Friday! It was definitely quiet around here with just the oldest and the youngest! It's nice to have it back to our normal loud chaos, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment