The kittens are so so cute! I feel like I'm always pulling my phone out to get a picture when they do something particularly endearing. This one was asleep in Peanut's lap while she was doing school. :)
Wacky hair night at the last regular AWANA!
I saw that Lou's door was still open after I'd already told her goodnight and I went in to find her and saw her explaining to T all the Calico Critter adventures she and Peaches had that day. So sweet.
T took off work so he and I could run up to the school one day and hear Bug's senior presentation before the Principal, her teacher Pastor S, and two of the school board members. She had to do a little autobiography, explain her acts of service throughout high school, and discuss her senior project. In this slide she was telling about her trip to Kenya. She did a great job and I believe scored a 98%!
Peanut got to go to a birthday party for one of her besties. They had a bonfire and hung out for several hours.
The girls spend hours playing with the kittens! They treat them like little babies, and for the most part are very gentle with them. The kittens are quite tame because of all the handling they get!
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment