We had an extra special Mother's Day this year because Pawpaw was visiting us! He hasn't been able to visit for a long time, so it was really fun to have him here and get to show him our house and all we've done.
Unfortunately we had a tummy bug running through the family for most of the ten days he was here so we didn't get to see him as much as we would have liked. But he and Noni, Papa, and Mama did get to come over for lunch after church both Sundays. We just kept the sick-at-the-moment girl upstairs. All five of them took turns being sick for over a week. :(
Bug had seen it somewhere and decided Noni needed it. :)
We got Mama a card shuffler! I didn't even know they made such a thing until we saw them at the Senior center last year when we did the girls piano recital there.
T and the girls got me the Lego Mona Lisa, and some faux flower hanging baskets that I'd been wanting to try so I don't have to water them every day.
I think they are really pretty and you can't even tell they are fake unless you look really close.
We had to get some 4 generation pictures!
We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment